Welcome to our Y3-4 class. We use our blog pages to share our learning and as a way to follow ourselves grow as confident, creative, collaborative, respectful, responsible and resilient members of our team.
Personal Interest Learning Lockdown Activities sharing Padlet
Wow! Nice job Room 17. I love the learning, creating and sharing you have done. I would love to read some instructions on how to make your cool lego and experiments. They sound very cool!
Kia ora Room 17. What a cool way to share your learning with each other. I love the range of different creations across different subjects. I wish I had some lego at home to play with! Keep up the awesome work and keep creating and sharing!
Wow! Nice job Room 17.
ReplyDeleteI love the learning, creating and sharing you have done. I would love to read some instructions on how to make your cool lego and experiments. They sound very cool!
- Miss Laxa
Kia ora Room 17. What a cool way to share your learning with each other. I love the range of different creations across different subjects. I wish I had some lego at home to play with! Keep up the awesome work and keep creating and sharing!
ReplyDeleteMorning Room 17
ReplyDeleteThese personal activities look really cool! I especially like the faces you make when you’ve finished your task! You look so happy
Your lego creations are very impression too! I wonder if Lisa B has seen them!
Keep up the good work room 17!
Morning Room 17
ReplyDeleteThese personal activities look really cool! I especially like the faces you make when you’ve finished your task! You look so happy
Your lego creations are very impression too! I wonder if Lisa B has seen them!
Keep up the good work room 17!