Lockdown at home - baking with Luke

 Many of you have tried different types of baking and cooking while you have been on lockdown.  You have shared your mugcakes, birthday cakes, dinners and other culinary delights while learning at home.

It's not often you get to sit in with an Intermediate class when you are a Year 3 or Year 4, but like most families, Luke's mum has been working from home and teaching.  He joined her class the other day to make biscuits.  His Mum even gave us a report on how he went:

Luke baked biscuits with my class this morning. He did a great job keeping up with one of our teachers and only need a little help.  They tasted delicious.

 Ka rawe Luke, they look delicious too.





Comments

  1. Hi Room 26 and Luke. I love that you have made cookies. I just have one question, Do you like the Doughy types or the ones with tones of flavor in it? My 3rd favourite food is cookies. My favourite flavor is Chocolate chip. Well done Luke. Keep it up and keep on baking ( When you have the time)
    Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Luke and Room 26. Those cookies look so yummy it's really nice to see you doing some backing even when it's lockdown. I have also done some backing with my sister, it wasn't so good but we tried anyways amazing job :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Luke and Room 26. Those cookies look so yummy it's really nice to see you doing some backing even when it's lockdown. I have also done some backing with my sister, it wasn't so good but we tried anyways amazing job :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Luke and Room 26. Those cookies that you have made look so yummy it's nice to see you doing some backing especially in lockdown. I have also done some backing with my sister it wasn't so good but we tried anyways amazing job.😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Luke, those Cookies look delicious. Great job at making them. What flavour were they? I really like baking cakes, cupcakes and other yummy desserts. How long did it take for you to finish making the cookies?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Experiments with Force and Motion

Our return to class learning and distance zoomers

Creating repeating and growing patterns for Algebra